Sunday 6 May 2012

Less Is More - Yellow

It's been quite a while since my last post but in my defence I've been busy getting married!! So now that's all over and done with I'm hoping to have more free time to craft and keep this up to date.
So firstly I have created two cards this week to enter into the Less Is More challenge which this week has the theme: Yellow.
Here is my first entry:
I created the border on the right hand side of the card by rubbing some mustard seed distress ink through some sequin waste.  I then used the same inkpad to add the yellow box in the centre of the card, stamped the cat silhouette and the butterflys which are from inkylicious. I added a box around the square of yellow ink using a fine black pen.

 
Anyhow I think that is all for now!!
Claire x

9 comments:

  1. Great card - love the cat chasing the butterfly!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so simple, the cat and the butteflies are cute. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous Claire...I love the border you created.
    Congrats on your marriage... where are the pics?
    Thanks so much, it's great to see you again.
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card Claire - the yellow background really makes your cat pop. Congratulations on your wedding - perhaps you will post a couple of photos???

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really love your card. Karen

    ReplyDelete
  6. Superb card Claire
    Love it
    Thank you very much
    mandi
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete