Tuesday 10 July 2012

Less Is More Week 75

This week over at Less Is More it's colour week.  The colour Mandi and Chrissie have chosen is gold.  Details of the challenge can be found here

Here is the card I made for the challenge:



The tree stamp is from Clarity Stamps, I stamped it with perfect medium and embossed it in gold.  The edge down the right hand side is from an xcut punch and I didn't have any gold pearls so these are some pearl coloured ones that I coloured gold with a marker.  Then some of the corners were rounded and it was all layered up with foam pads.

I hope you like it, thanks for stopping by!

Claire x

5 comments:

  1. Cool card and I'm well impressed with your improvisation over the gold pearls

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks terrific... what a lovely tree!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, the tree is beautiful!

    Warm hugs
    Maarit

    ReplyDelete
  4. Terrific card Claire, love that tree
    Thanks so much
    mandi
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely tree. Great card!

    Marrigje

    ReplyDelete