Sunday 26 August 2012

CAS-ual Fridays CFC67

This week over at the CAS-ual Fridays blog the theme is banners and flags.  All the details for the challenge can be found HERE
 
So here is the card I have created for the challenge:




So I used a 6x6 card blank and created a white mat to sit on it.  I created my banners from a sheet of the beautiful Prima botanical collection paperstack.  I then created the border from white card punched on both sides with an xcut leafy lace border punch.  I didn't have any ribbon quite the right colour so I coloured a piece in using a distress marker in tattered rose.  The sentiment in the corner is computer generated using the baroque script font.
 
I hope everyone's having a great weekend - it's a bank holiday here in the UK tomorrow so I'm very much looking forward to the extra day off!!
 
Thanks for stopping by, Claire x

1 comment: