Sunday 2 December 2012

Less Is More Colour Challenge

It's time for another colour challenge over at the Less Is More blog.  This time it's a very festive Red and Green that's been chosen.  All the details for the challenge can be found HERE
 
I decided to keep the festive card making going whilst participating in the challenge and here is what I created:



I stamped the sentiment from Papermania in crushed olive distress ink then added the large and medium holly stamps by Clarity Stamps, also stamped with the crushed olive.
I then used my distress markers mixed with water to paint the holly leaves, I used peeled paint and crushed olive to paint with.
I added red stickles for the berries to give it a bit of Christmassy sparkle, used a gold pen to line the edges and then mounted it onto a kraft card blank.
 
I hope everyone is having a nice weekend!
 
Claire x

7 comments:

  1. Hola Claire, fantastic CAS card, so elegant and very original design.
    Hugs from Palma

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is simply gorgeous Claire.
    Beautiful simple design.
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful swathes of holly - lovely design!

    ReplyDelete
  4. fab holly
    Thanks for joining us this week

    Jen xx
    "Less Is More"

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just gorgeous, love that holly swag and great colouring.
    hugs
    wynneth
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really stunning and elegant, the holly leaves are so beautiful
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is beautiful ... the colouring is amazing and I love the stickles berries! Anita in France :)

    ReplyDelete