Saturday 5 January 2013

Calendar Gift

While I was off work I decided to make a couple of calendars as gifts as I have a few of those little calendar book thingys, here is my second ever calendar creation:




To create this calendar I used lightly ribbed card, distress stains (tumbled glass, faded jeans, pumice stone and mustard seed), white and red acrylic paint, sequin waste, black versa fine ink, Tim Holtz stamps, black card and ribbon and the little calendar tab.

I really enjoyed getting inky and messy while making this and have given it to my sister as a new year's gift as it matches her bedroom colours.

I would like to enter my calendar into the following challenges:

  • Stampotique Designers Challenge - the challenge over at Stampotique is to create a journal cover/page, diary or calendar page (SDC81) all the details can be found HERE
  • Simon Says Stamp & Show - it's an anything goes week over at this blog to ease us into 2013 - all the challenge details can be found HERE

Thanks for stopping by, Claire x

3 comments:

  1. Sooo love this calendar Claire. The stamped images look gorgeous! Happy New Year to you and yours!
    Juliax

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful calendar Claire with some wonderful stamped images.

    Love Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is lovely - the colours are fabulous. Great stamping and a brilliant pop of red - well done and thanks for playing along with Simon Says Stamp & Show. Sarah.

    ReplyDelete