Sunday 13 October 2013

Autumn Leaves

Hi Everyone

Today I created an autumnal card - the leaves are so beautiful at the moment, so many different colours!

So here is my card (hopefully you can see the colours ok - the light was so dull today and lots of wind and rain too!):


And a little closer up on the stamping on the left hand side:






I used distress inks in mustard seed, spiced marmalade and ripe persimmon to ink through the Clarity Stamp leaf mask.  I then stamped the sentiment from Inkylicious in vintage sepia versafine ink.  I used this ink to stamp the Clarity Stamp leaf down the left hand side, masking lots of leaves as I went so they were all overlapping.  Next I filled the leaves using the solid Clarity leaf stamp and distress inks in brushed corduroy, tea dye and rusty hinge.
I inked around the edges with vintage photo distress, mounted onto brown cardstock before adding to a 7x7 card blank.

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:


  • Frilly and Funkie - Autumn Colours plus leaves, all challenge details can be found here
  • Pan Pastel UK Challenge - Falling Leaves, click here for all the details
Thanks for stopping by today!!

Claire x

3 comments:

  1. Hi Claire, beautiful Autumn card..your leaves are so vibrant and love your layering down the side!
    Thank you so much for joining us over at Premium Crafts Pan Pastel Challenge and good luck.
    Hugs
    Tracy xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Claire it was lovely to meet you on Saturday. Hope you enjoyed the day as much as I did. See you have been playing with the goodies too. Fabulous card.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hiya Claire what a beautifull Autmnul card fabulous colours and fabulous leaves. Thank you for sharing with us at Premium Craft Brands Challenge Blog Hugs Terry xxxx

    ReplyDelete