Saturday 16 November 2013

Inspired by Joanne Wardle for Paperartsy

This week Joanne Wardle is showcasing her clean and simple style over on the Paperartsy blog - you can see her projects HERE

To join in with this weeks challenge I created this Christmas card using JOFY stamps from JOFY Collection 06:

Firstly I'd like to say sorry for the bad photo - the light today was horrible and even with my daylight lamp on I still couldn't get the photo I wanted.

I stamped the JOFY hanging baubles stamp and also the sentiment (both from the JOFY 06 stamp plate) using black versafine ink. I used Derwent coloured pencils to colour in the baubles.  I then used a black fineliner to doodle around the edges JOFY style!  I mounted my panel onto a white card blank, all done!

A very nice and simple card in my opinion!

Thanks to Joanne for all the inspiration this week :)

Claire x

10 comments:

  1. This is fab, Claire, I love it!

    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. wonderful! love that stamp. great card. it's annoying when you can't get the light right. sometimes takes me longer to photograph my cards than to make them!
    thanks for taking part.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic card! Lovely colours.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous, simple yes but oh so very effective.

    ReplyDelete
  5. really fab - want this stamp ! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful Card, Love the clean and simple look...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a pain taking pics at this time of year, but it looks great!
    love your CAS card!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this card, simple but beautiful
    Jo
    x

    ReplyDelete