Tuesday 4 March 2014

Kaisercraft DT project for Snazzys

Hi Everyone

I'm having such trouble at the moment with my internet and I'm also struggling as I have no laptop at the moment as I'm working away from home for the next six months!

So both crafting and blogging opportunities are few and far between!!

But today I wanted to let you know that I m sharing a project over on the Snazzy DT blog HERE 

Here is a sneak peak:


I hope you will pop over - Val does give one lucky commenter a little blog candy every month!

Love Claire x

3 comments:

  1. I have just been over and it is beautiful Claire, love the subtle background and that great sentiment. Hugs, Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This little peek looks lovely Claire - I will go off and have a look now!
    Sorry to hear about your internet and crafting problems (that's usually me!)
    Juliax

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is beautiful Claire!!! So glad you are able to still take part in challenges, wouldn't have missed this one as it is so simple, elegant and very gorgeous.

    Hope you are loving working away but sorry to hear you don't have good connections. hope that will be sorted sometime soon :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete