Tuesday 4 August 2015

Circle Journal - part two

Hello all,

As I have said in a previous post I'm participating in a Paperartsy themed circle journal - today I would like to share with you my pages in the second of the journals I received.

This journal is owned by Clare Lloyd - she had stipulated some rules which I won't share on here as it would ruin the surprise for others in the circle, but I will say that I think I adhered to Clare's rules pretty well!

So here are a couple more pics:

 

I used Dylusions paints in Lemon Zest, Vibrant Turquios, Fresh Lime, Cut Grass, White Linen, Crushed Grape, Bubblegum Pink and Squeezed Orange.

The stamps used were all Paperartsy and were: JOFY22, JOFY21, EDY10, ELB05 and ELB15. Alongwith stencil PS007.

The current theme over on the Paperartsy blog is flowers so do pop over and take a look here at all the challenge rules and also the fab makes by the DT.

Thanks for looking,

Claire x

 

8 comments:

  1. This is a fabulous page Claire, so bright and cheerful.
    Avril xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous pages Claire!! The great flowers composition and lovely colours. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the page Claire - very bright & cheerful x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful flower field!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgous spread, the flowers are stunning. How great to be doing a circle journal, I'd love to take part if you do one again.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely Claire - so bright and summery xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh yes. Love this. Can't wait to see it in real life. X

    ReplyDelete