Saturday 27 February 2016

Final circle journal page

Hello,

This is the final page I created as part of a Paperartsy themed circle journal:

This page was created in Gabby's journal and now that it has arrived safely at her house I can share it on here.

Used Paperartsy Frescos in Turquoise and Chalk for the background.

Added some stamping with the new Everything Art Paperartsy stamp set.

For the focal point I added some old scraps of scrapbooking paper and some washi, then stamped the face image on a piece of cotton. I added some red paint on the reverse of the cotton to add colour to her lips.

Added some grunge paste on the left hand page and dry brushed with Coral FF.

The quote is a Tim Holtz Chit chat sticker cut up and edged, it says - live each day with grace and authenticity.

I added a little tab with my name and date created on and then edged the pages with black ink.

Now the circle is complete Chris is busily organising a new circle for all us Paperartsy fans - so watch this space!

Claire x

 

1 comment:

  1. Love it. I have just started making art journals and find your blog very inspiring.

    ReplyDelete