Sunday 5 February 2017

Pink and Orange....Again!

Hi Guys,

So another entry into the Paperartsy challenge of 'pink and orange' but I just find these colours so appealing together!

After Tracy Scott's blog post last night where she was creating in a mini notebook I decided to dig out my cheap A6 notebook which I haven't used for ages and I made a little journal spread:



I also decided to use my Distress Inks which I haven't used for ages.....so I used Spiced Marmalade and Picked Raspberry to create the background and I also used them for the background stamping along with some Chalk paint too.

The stamps I used are all Lin Brown ones from sets ELB30, 31 and 33.



All the focal images were stamped using black archival and the pages edges were inked using Walnut Stain DI.



This will definately be my last entry into this challenge as it closes tonight at 5pm but to see all the other entries and to check out the various blog posts from the past two weeks please visit the Paperartsy blog HERE

Thanks for stoppping by my blog today,
Claire xx

9 comments:

  1. oh, Claire, this is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this Claire its just beautiful xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fab Claire. Wonderful sunset. Great idea to ring the changes with distress inks! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant last minute entry.
    Beautiful work as usual Claire.
    Catherine x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brilliant last minute entry.
    Beautiful work as usual Claire.
    Catherine x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous pages Claire and beautiful background from the DIs. I've not used mine in an age either, tending to reach for my Fresco paints more often than not. It goes without saying that Lin's new stamps are my favourites at the moment.

    Hugs
    Lesley Xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete